Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 35

1. Spent the whole day folding laundry while watching the "Ghost Hunters" marathon I recorded on Sunday.
2. Here's a comic for all you aspiring homesteaders out there.
3. On Downs, just south of Caren, there's a fantastic snow man with about fifty fingers on his right hand. I wish I had a way to post a picture.
4. Our cat Toonces was batting a milk ring back and forth under the basement door the whole time I was fixing dinner. Usually, he wants someone to play this with him, but today he was doing it himself.
5. I just got the novel Darkly Dreaming Dexter from the library. The series Dexter came from this novel. I can't wait to read it.

4 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Toonces!!!!!!!!

ricracsally said...

Dexter came from a MOVIE???
OMG.
Oh, and if I ever had a vanity plate, I always said it would be Toonces. I would be the driving cat. The cat who could drive a car. I would drive around. All over the town. Toonces, the driving cat.

ricracsally said...

Book, I mean, book. sorry, I was swept up with toonces.

joan said...

Toonces has that effect on people.