Thursday, September 11, 2008

In regards to "that woman"

I have spent the last few days looking for more things to list under, " Why Sarah Palin scares me." The sheer number of reasons has made it impossible for me to compose a coherent list. Her love of earmarks, now flipped to a hatred and disdain for earmarks, comes to mind. I was also impressed by her cavalier attitude toward shooting of Alaska's large mammals. Of course, once their habitat disappears they'll have nowhere to hide, making it just that much easier to pick them off from the air. How sporting.
I'll have to stop for now. My demon offspring require my assistance procuring items which they have only just recalled that they need for school tomorrow. They didn't wait until bedtime, so I guess I should count my lucky stars.

No comments: