Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 27

1. Coming up on one week with competent leadership.
2. When I'm at the computer, I have developed a habit of pulling my tee shirt up over my head like a hood. I don't know how or when this started, and I only do it at the computer. I hadn't thought much about it until Jeff asked me about it. It just feels kind of comfy, plus it seems to drive Jeff nuts, so what's my motivation to stop. I just hope I don't start doing this at work or something.
3. This.
4. I don't have anyplace I really have to go today.
5. Come to think of it, I don't really have anything tomorrow, either.

3 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Doesn't your back get cold when you pull your shirt up? I have to keep the midsection covered at all times to preserve the precious and hard-fought-for snug.

joan said...

This only works with really big, baggy shirts. Also, if I'm wearing a sweatshirt over a t-shirt, I only pull the sweatshirt up. There's an art to this.

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

I can relate. I have a thing with covering my lower head up to my nose in my turtleneck sweaters. I am doing it right now, in fact. For some reason, Adam finds this disturbing and is constantly ripping them down. Mouth-less mommies are creepy?