Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Freaking New Year.

I'm kind of cheating on this, because I never did get my post added yesterday. I wanted to start this "365 Days of Grace in Small Things" on January 1, 'cause I'm that anal about this kind of thing. Starting on January 2 would mess with my head too much, so this is the post I meant to do yesterday. Pretend it's dated Jan. 1.

1. Pork roast and sauerkraut for dinner. Mmmmm.
2. No place in particular to go today.
3. Time to play "Operation" with Gregory.
4. Playing "Treehouse" with Gregory, and having him beat me 6 out of 8 rounds. 5. Frank and Greg slept late after staying up till midnight last night.

And by the way, yes, I realize that as part of the whole "appreciate life, value the little things" plan, I should let go of the idea that I must start on January 1. But I can't. So there.

No comments: