Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 29

1. Sorry, but I am really loving this weather. We really don't have enough winter around here most years.
2. Harrison tells me he's been playing quarters. The happy part is, his version does not involve beer.
3. My husband does not believe in the Laws Law of Laundry Propagation. This makes me laugh. Bwaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha.
4. I love it when squirrels hang upside-down to eat from the birdfeeders. I don't mind feeding the squirrels, because they earn it by being so entertaining.
5. "Touch of Gray," by the Grateful Dead.

3 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Somewhere, in a box, I have the "Yankee Slinger" (I think that is what it is called). This is a bird feeder that has a little weight sensitive lip. When the squirrel sits on it to eat the feeder whirls around really fast and fling the squirrel about 20 feet. This is seriously good entertainment.

joan said...

We sell those at the Anderson's. I love to watch the videos they have running next to the display.

Emilia said...

Everyone needs a hobby. I'm personally mesmerized by the feeders up at the rec center. My children never seem as enthralled as I feel about it.

Me: Did you see that?!

Them: yeah. great, mom. Can we go home now?