Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday night

Jeff and the kids went over to Dee and Kevin's for a neighborhood cider pressing event. I had to work. They seem to have had fun. I sliced lunch meat. I won "rock, paper, scissors," and Daniel had to wait on Unpleasant Friday Evening Couple, a victory tainted by said couple's being somewhat less unpleasant than usual.
Now I'm sitting here enjoying some freshly pressed cider, watching the kittens try to get their paws on the newly hung Halloween decorations, and trying to figure out what to say about last night's debate. Unfortunately, whenever I think about Palin all I can see is Tina Fey, and I have trouble sorting out what is real and what is parody.
I wish we could just cut out the middle man and elect Tina Fey.

2 comments:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

Seriously! I hope that someone tells McCain that his chances go up a gajillion percent if he drops Palin and picks up Fey! Then again, I guess I don't want that to happen at all because I want him to lose, lose, LOSE!!!!!!!

joan said...

Amen!