Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tag from Emilia

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1-My Own Worst Enemy
2-Monty Python's Flying Circus
3-The Office
4-Boston Legal
5-Firefly
6-SNL
7-CBS Sunday Morning
8-Family Guy

Favorite Restaurants-a toughie: I probably haven't been to eight restaurants in the last twenty years.
1-The Clock?-not really sure of the name, but it was in Valpo, was open 24 hrs, wasn't far from campus, a popular place to end up after the Friday and Saturday nights of my misspent youth.
2-Denny's-Was close to campus, etc. Closer to dorm but lower quality food. I practically lived there during finals.
3-Buca di Beppo
4-Olive Garden- not a real restaurant but love the soup and salad for lunch.
5-Appleby's-see #4
6-Blue 'Dube-road trip, anyone? Best reubens in town.
7-La Hacienda Real
8-Chipotle

8 things that happened yesterday:
1-I did laundry.
2-I spent way too much time on the computer.
3-I cleaned the refrigerator.
4-I determined that, yes, the turkey is still frozen solid. Refused to worry about it.
5-Watched Jeff split some logs. Tried it myself, for maybe 30 to 45 seconds. Went back inside.
6-Did I mention laundry?
7-Was on time to pick the kids up from school--go, me!
8-Went to bed at a decent time.

Things I'm looking forward to:
1-Finally getting to read Tiffani's chapters-Emilia!
2-Getting rid of the orthopedic boot-although it is cooler now that Bella has worn one in Twilight.
3-Being able to go for walks again-see #2.
4-Christmas stuff at home and at church.
5-Christmas stuff being over with at work.
6-Finding a new job-finding it, not the part where I have to look for it.
7-Planting a garden next spring.
8-Not being chair of the Christian Ed. committee.

Wish list:
1-Stefan would find his footing.
2-Harrison would take things more seriously.
3-New oven
4-New kitchen, really.
5-Paint for living room, etc.
6-First or second floor laundry room.
7-New job.
8-Can't really think of anything else. Maybe motivation to look for job.


Tag:
1-Sarah Fellure
2-Sarah Ries
3-Katey
4-Paula
5-Susan
6-Kim
7-Elizabeth
8-Dee

2 comments:

Emilia said...

I think about giving it to you guys EVERY night (because it's on my nightstand). It just never makes down the stairs. Now that you have publicly shamed me, I'll see if I can remember...

joan said...

Shame...it's a good thing!