Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the snow and the rain

These are the days when I understand why people hate Ohio. I'll get over it, of course, but right now I just want to sit and sulk. Jeff wants to move to Costa Rica. If he'd first brought it up on a day like today, I might have folded.
On the other hand, I love Tuesdays. Tuesday is my Saturday, my "the work week is finally over" day. Saturday means chores, of course, and I really should be cleaning out the fridge, especially since, 1) I never did get to it last Tuesday (or Saturday, as the case may be,) and 2) there will be lots to put in there, since Thanksgiving is two days away. At least we have two fully functioning refrigerators-see previous post. (Note to self-ask Emilia how to do the cool link thing in post.)
Just for the heck of it, here are some more gratuitous parentheses-
()() (((( )))))) ()())))))))))))))))))))))))))) (((((((((((((((((
(I hope the computer doesn't have a limited number of parentheses. If so. I may have just used them all up. This could be a real problem if I ever decide I don't hate emoticons and want to start using them. Also, I just really like parentheses.) ( ) ( ) ( )
Well, that's all the fun I have time for this morning, kids. Have a lovely SaturTuesday.

1 comment:

Heather Snediker-Morscheck said...

I, too, am a huge fan of the parentheses. I believe that I think in them.